|.||Plays||Celeb Schlepping at JFK||
19 Jun 2008
|Comedy Sketch||Phone: 661-272-9393|
|Home | Plays | Music | Stories | Contact Us | About Us|
Plays > Celeb Schlepping at JFK
||Read the Script|
King Tut came from a long line of Pharaohs. Now he's in a long line of New Yorkers with Sherlock Holmes.
An absurd comedy sketch with a bizarre premise.
Sherlock Holmes and King Tut (the original Egyptian boy king, not Steve Martin) schlep through the security line at JFK airport. New York locals interact with the two famous personalities in this wacky skit.
Read the Script
- Length: 8 pages, about 7 minutes
- Rating: G
- Type: Comedy sketch
- Staging: Minimal set; minimal lighting; minimal costuming and props
- Music: None.
- Cast of Characters:
- 2 men
- Sherlock Holmes (deerstalker hat, calabash pipe): 25-60
- King Tut (towel loin cloth, gold and blue headdress): 16-25
- 5 either
- New York Local (modern air traveler): 20-70
- Airport Security Officer: 20-65
- 3+ Extras (modern air travelers to stand in line): any age
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2008 William Armstrong
39864 Golfers Drive, Palmdale, CA 93551 USA