Dr. Goldenball with
Love Never Dies Twice
19 Jun 2008
|Comedy Sketch||Phone: 661-272-9393|
|Home | Plays | Music | Stories | Contact Us | About Us|
Plays > Dr. Goldenball
||Read the Script|
Finally... Miss Manypunny gets her shot at Britain's top secret agent
A comedy parody of spy movies. Oh. Oh! Seven.
Secret agent James Braun's witty repartee won't save him from agency cutbacks. He sets out to battle an old nemesis with a little squirt gun (and more than a little charm). Miss Manypunny, laid off from MI6, goes "under covers" working for the super villain and aiming at her former co-worker.
Read the Script
- Length: 13 pages, about 13 minutes
- Rating: PG, Sexual innuendo (can't be avoided with spies)
- Type: Comedy sketch
- Staging: Minimal set; minimal lighting; minimal costuming and props
- Music: None.
- Cast of Characters:
- 3 woman
- Miss Manypunny (sexy but frustrated secretary): 20-40
- Em (distinguished head of MI6): 40-65
- Sniper (sexy henchwoman): 18-40
- 2 men
- James Braun (suave secret agent): 30-50
- Dr. Goldenball (maniacal villain): 35-65
- 2 either
- Narrator (voiceover): any age
- Puppeteer (and voice of weasel): any age
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2008 William Armstrong
39864 Golfers Drive, Palmdale, CA 93551 USA