12 Jul 2008
|One Act Comedy||Phone: 661-272-9393|
|Home | Plays | Music | Stories | Contact Us | About Us|
Plays > Lard Wars
||Read the Script|
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far wider than our own...
A laugh-packed parody of the original Star Wars movie.
The Empire is trying to put everyone on a diet. When Obese-One Kanobi and Luke Skywaddler get "fed up", the rebels plan to give the Empire its just desserts. Lard Wars is a parody stuffed full of shameless puns and sight gags. It ends in a cliffhanger and includes previews of the next episode.
Read the Script
- Length: 13 pages, about 15 minutes
- Rating: G, All audiences
- Type: Comedy; comic parody
- Staging: No formal sets; simple lighting; moderately-difficult costumes and props
- Music: Ideal with John Williams's Star Wars theme (licensed separately)
- Cast of Characters:
- 1 woman
- Leia: 20 years old
- 5 men
- Luke: 20 years old
- Kenobi: 60 years old
- Ham: 25-30 years old
- Narrator (Cliff): any age
- Evader: any age
- 4 either
- Chewie: any age, puppeteer for shaggy cut out
- 3 sign holders: any age
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2003 William Armstrong
39864 Golfers Drive, Palmdale, CA 93551 USA