12 Jul 2008
|One Act Comedy||Phone: 661-272-9393|
|Home | Plays | Music | Stories | Contact Us | About Us|
Plays > Busting Lucifer
||Read the Script|
The sign at the entrance reads, "Abandon all hope", but Filker is a lost soul who hasn't lost hope.
A comedy for those who haven't got a prayer.
An engineer in Satan's private research lab invents a way to eavesdrop on earthly prayers, but the system has an extra feature.
Read the Script
- Length: 19 pages, about 20 minutes
- Rating: PG, Sexual innuendo and use of the word "hell"
- Type: Comedy
- Staging: Minimal sets; some lighting effects; simple costumes and props
- Music: none
- Cast of Characters:
- 3 women
- Retep (receptionist in Hell): any age
- Lucre (lab administrator): 30+
- Grace (God): any age
- 3 men
- Noah: 30+
- Filker: 30+
- Satan: any age
- 2 female voices (can be recorded)
- Little girl in prayer
- Sultry woman's voice
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2003 William Armstrong
39864 Golfers Drive, Palmdale, CA 93551 USA