|.||Plays||Well, I'll Be||
12 Jul 2008
|One Act Family Drama||Phone: 661-272-9393|
|Home | Plays | Music | Stories | Contact Us | About Us|
Plays > Well, I'll Be
||Read the Script|
One Gram is enough to show Suzie what she might be when she grows up.
A magical 'career day' for the whole family.
Gramma's magical power allow a little girl to experience several career choices, but it doesn't work out quite the way she thought it would.
Read the Script
- Length: 14 pages, about 15 minutes
- Rating: G, All audiences
- Type: Family drama
- Staging: Simple sets; stage lighting; some costuming and props
- Music: One pop song of your choice (licensed separately)
- Cast of Characters:
- 4 women
- Suzie: 10-12
- Sue (grown-up version of Suzie): 20-30
- Susan (older version of Sue): 50-60
- Gram (Suzie's grandmother): 55-75
- Extras (optional)
- Night club manager: adult
- Patient (of Dr. Susan): any age
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2003 William Armstrong
39864 Golfers Drive, Palmdale, CA 93551 USA